2019 NAPgA Calendars ARE HERE!!!
Don't worry about it. I think you and Ms_Mudd are probably the only international orders. I was planning to ship yours with the harness, so you can just reimburse me personally when I get the total. It shouldn't be long now!
Yaaayyyyy! Thanks Nanno Smile
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Wow... I only announced the calendars about two hours ago and we've already sold over 20 of them. If you haven't done it yet, make sure to get your orders in early, people! We've sold out every year so far. Don't get left out!
Thanks for sending them out Nanno! I didn't realize what the $20 option was until I read your post. I'm thinking about getting another couple if there are any left haha!
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart
There definitely are some left! I only added the $20 option later on, after you had ordered I think. You were the first calendar buyer this year (besides me of course). Wink
I just ordered mine, can't wait for it to get here!
Happiness is a working goat
(11-04-2018, 09:12 AM)goatzrule Wrote: I just ordered mine, can't wait for it to get here!

Me too!
Ms_Mudd, I just want to let you know I mailed your calendar and sticker out yesterday.

Just want to remind everyone who hasn't ordered your calendar yet, we've already sold half of them so don't wait too much longer! Besides, it's easier on this gal if you try to beat the Thanksgiving/Christmas rush. Wink
I received mine on Tuesday, beautiful calendar!!
Happiness is a working goat
(11-10-2018, 09:19 PM)Nanno Wrote: Ms_Mudd, I just want to let you know I mailed your calendar and sticker out yesterday.

Wahoo it is here! What a beautiful, glossy calendar. Love it.
Thanks!