2019 NAPgA Calendars ARE HERE!!!
Exclamation 
They're beautiful and I can't wait to get them up on the website! Hopefully I'll have time tonight, but if not I'll definitely get them up there tomorrow. It's always hard to say, but this is quite possibly the best calendar yet!  

Shelby and Woodstock made the cut!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
wahoo- looks great!!!!
Ooooohhhh I need to order some ASAP!!!
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Me too! Just checked store, not up yet. They look fantastic!
They're up on the store now, but I'm hoping to add an "extra donation" box later today. I need Phil's help to do that and he's busy until late this afternoon. We opted to keep the price at $15 each again this year, but the calendars cost us almost $1 more apiece for printing, plus I had to buy shipping supplies this year for the first time. Previously I was able to use up some materials that were left over from a marketing project Phil and I did five years ago so there was no expense to NAPgA. I won't be surprised if postage has gone up as well. It seems to increase a little every year. So with all that, I'm hoping to be able to add a box where folks can easily donate an additional amount that will appear in their cart when they check out. That would also be an uncomplicated way to add shipping for people living overseas. ;-)
(10-24-2018, 09:28 AM)Nanno Wrote: So with all that, I'm hoping to be able to add a box where folks can easily donate an additional amount that will appear in their cart when they check out. That would also be an uncomplicated way to add shipping for people living overseas. ;-)

Good idea. I Will be sure to pay the extra for shipping
Ok, so we weren't able to add a box to type in a donation amount. I could only add a button with a $5 donation automatically tacked on. This won't cover international shipping. If I remember correctly, it costs around $15 USD to ship to Australia. So if you were to add one more calendar than the number you actually wish to purchase, that would cover the expense very nicely. And since we don't have a ton of overseas orders, I'll know to put one less calendar in those orders than what shows up on the invoice. Hope that makes sense!
Oh crap, I bought 3 already (and needed 3) Sad
I didn't see your post above before I ordered Nanno. So do I need to order another one to cover the shipping? Might be worth adding a note to the website to mention international orders.