Goat-O-Rama Kids of 2018
I always say baby goat season is better than Christmas! I'm so stoked to have a baby that looks like Finn AND Sputnik! If she turns out to have nice conformation we may just have to keep this one for the breeding string.
Oh Yay!!! I had 7 kids drop this month myself and you are right, better than Christmas! <3 <3 <3
Beautiful babies - just gorgeous! Must be time for a movie night on the couch with them soon Smile. And your hat is waaaay cooler than Phil's - just saying!
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
(02-03-2018, 12:15 AM)saltphoenix Wrote: Oh Yay!!! I had 7 kids drop this month myself and you are right, better than Christmas! <3 <3 <3
Pictures?
Happiness is a working goat
Absolutely gorgeous babies. I love you got a Sputnik/Finn color combination! I am really happy your kidding season began with a good outcome this year!
Goatberries Happen!
(02-03-2018, 01:03 AM)DownUnder Gal Wrote: Beautiful babies - just gorgeous! Must be time for a movie night on the couch with them soon Smile. And your hat is waaaay cooler than Phil's - just saying!

They had their first movie on the couch last night. Big Grin
(02-03-2018, 09:01 AM)Taffy Wrote: Absolutely gorgeous babies.  I love you got a Sputnik/Finn color combination!  I am really happy your kidding season began with a good outcome this year!

Oh, me too! After all the complications last year I'm hoping we have smooth sailing this time around. I'm not feeding alfalfa at all this winter so I'm hoping we can avoid the selenium and copper deficiencies we faced last year. These kids have nice straight legs and feet and Petunia's delivery was very easy, so that's a good sign that nothing is blocking selenium uptake this year.
Our kids had visitors today! My parents came because my mom has been dying to see baby goats when they're brand new as opposed to a couple of weeks old. My brother and his wife came so their little girls could visit the new baby goats too. It was a fun afternoon! 

Nora loved holding the baby goats and little Skeeter loved being held. In fact, when Nora got up to walk around, Skeeter started following her!

Blackbird was a pretty big armful for my niece, Ivy. 

My mom with Blackbird. 

Baby goats as a fashion statement! 

After everyone left, Phil and I went for our daily walk and each of us carried a baby goat for about 2/3 of the distance. Then we put them down and let them walk the rest of the way. They did very well for such tiny youngsters, but I'll bet they sleep good tonight!
YAY FOR BABIES!!! Dem is so cutie!!! Lucky you dont live close by Smile Grats on a safe delivery!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Theey are so cute! We had one kidlast year that would only be content to ride on your shoulder, in other word baby goat fashion.
Happiness is a working goat