ANOTHER EXCELLENT VIDEO
Not goat related but if you enjoy wildlife video's this is a must see.

Touching The Wild by Joe Hutto

Breathtaking story of a man (Joe Hutto) who spends seven years living with a heard of Mule Deer in the Wind River of WY near his cabin at Deadmen Gultch.

I just watched this video with my dad yesterday in Longview WA, where my folks live. My dad is 76 years old and has hunted his entire life. I have also hunted deer since I was a teenager. Call me a softy if ya want but this video/true story documentary left me in tears. Absolutly amazing.

"Long Live The Pack Goat"
Curtis King
I will have to check it out, sounds very interesting.
(04-27-2014, 07:59 PM)nebs Wrote: I will have to check it out, sounds very interesting.

I have seen it. I can relate to it a little bit. I have Mule Deer I have been feeding for 20 years. Of course, I am now feeding the grandchildren of the first ones I fed years ago. But it blows people's minds, when they come to visit me, that I can call the deer in off the hill behind me. I can also get very close to them. I will never try and touch them though as I want them to be stand-offish. For their own safety.
I watched a show on TV where he did the same thing with wild turkeys. He definitely is an "animal whisperer."
Goatberries Happen!