Single Driving Practice
I agree with Taffy! What fun! Is that Jordan's Geronimo, who climbed the peak with us?
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
(01-20-2018, 11:42 AM)Taffy Wrote: Very few live in an area where you can do the awesome things you and Phil get to do with your goats! 

It's funny, but I've never lived anywhere that I couldn't do this kind of thing. Heck, we even do this kind of thing in places we're not "supposed to"--like walking our goats all over downtown Tulsa! Sometimes it's all about doing whatever goofy, weird, childish, fun thing you want and not caring what other people think about it. We are known as "the goat people" because we often have a goat or two riding in the back of our pickup when we run errands around town.  Cool
(01-20-2018, 04:18 PM)DownUnder Gal Wrote: I agree with Taffy! What fun! Is that Jordan's Geronimo, who climbed the peak with us?

Yes, this is Jordan's Geronimo! She's in college and isn't home to work with him so I asked her if I could take him out with me and Sputnik from time to time so he remembers his manners. Jordan was home this weekend and she and I took our goats for a walk together this afternoon. Geronimo must enjoy our outings because he trotted right up to my truck today and hopped in as soon as I lowered the tailgate for him. He's going to be a very fine packgoat when he grows up.
Geronimo is really cute! He looks a lot like my mom's Doe Harley.
Happiness is a working goat