Kidding
Joules' due date if tomorrow. Poppy's is Monday. Both are first fresheners. Joules refused her morning and evening feed yesterday, her belly has dropped and her ligaments are beginning to soften. She also has a very nice little udder forming. Her timing is impeccable. We're having the coldest weather of the winter and got 4" of snow last night. When I went out to check on her at daybreak this morning not one of of the goats was up for the day. They were all snuggled in their bedding. Joules looked so comfy snuggled in a deep bed of straw I didn't make her get up so I could check on her. With the sun shining snow and a winter blue sky I'm going to need to break out the sunglasses. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Oh good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope this year's kiddings go smoothly and easily to make up for last year's debacle.
Thanks, Nanno. I hope it all goes well, too.
Goatberries Happen!
My number is 509-438-6nine7nine if assistance is needed Smile Oh and its no longer sunny. The clouds are back and we are suppose to get about 4 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow. Which in real world terms mean, a dusting of maybe 1/2 inch if we get any at all Smile But at least the temps are up much faster then forecasted. Looks like we may hit 30 tomorrow.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Thanks, Dave! You never know.......
Goatberries Happen!