Goat Trailers! Let's see em!
Please share what trailer you use to haul your goats! I'm currently building and modifying a 3/4 ton pickup bed trailer to use for goats, and I need ideas!
Check out the Goats on the Road thread. Some cool ones in there already Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
OK, so it's not a new trailer, but I finally got a cover made for it. It's got roll-up window flaps with velcro and heavy duty mesh underneath to allow a bit of light in and extra airflow on hot days.  Extra bars and some rolled steel needed to be added to the roof to support the cover and prevent sagging. The fabric is a very tough rip-stop PVC with a 10 year UV guarantee. There's no cover on the tailgate to allow easy access. Now all I need is new tyres Rolleyes

Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
What a great trailer. I see a lot of things I like about it. The plastic-canvas is going to keep it cooler than metal. The ramp. 2 axles. High windows so horns wont poke the mesh. Cammo color. Light weight. Nerf bars on the side to tie up critters. What more could you want? Perhaps some water jug mounting points over the axles or something.

Edit: I just found out that the picture is misleading. This trailer is currently upside-down and in Australia the wheels spin the opposite direction of travel. It wouldn't work for me here in America.
And what's worse is the wheels don't spin at all on the Equator ...

I've been pretty happy with the trailer - it also needs a sandblast and a re-spray on the front panel (maybe the whole thing), from all the stone chips from the dirt roads around here. The damage is starting to rust.  It's also got a centre gate for the interior which I use for the goats but not when I haul hay.
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Found this Calico Mini Stock trailer for sale in Colorado on the Horse Clicks website. It is the same style I use only a little bigger, newer, and less expensive.
https://www.horseclicks.com/2005-calico-...rs/1041641