Pack Goat Central
What did you do today? - Printable Version

+- Pack Goat Central (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome to PackGoatCentral (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: The Campfire (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: What did you do today? (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: What did you do today? - Dave-Trinity-Farms - 03-20-2016

lol no worries from the east side. The more the better! When I have to raise to many prospects, it cuts into my fishing time! Smile

RE: What did you do today? - hihobaron - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 06:37 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: lol no worries from the east side. The more the better! When I have to raise to many prospects, it cuts into my fishing time! Smile

Hello Dave
I know some good Trout Streams in the area here too. Native Brookies. 
I have been known to use a fly rod once in a while too. Smile
If you ever get a chance to come this way, I have a camp spot for you.
Happy Trails
hihobaron  Pete and Sam

RE: What did you do today? - Nanno - 03-21-2016

Lots of cute little babies there!

RE: What did you do today? - hihobaron - 03-21-2016

Hello Nanno
Goat people saw the QST Mag(HAM RADIO)
on my truck dash with Pack Goats involved in SOTA
I loaned it out to them. That Magizen is making the rounds.
Publisher,to New Mexico, to South Carolina, and now to a goat breeding farm here, then back to me.
There are some other articles I want to read in it on light weight antenna systems that would be goat packable.
Happy Trails
hihobaron Pete and Sam

RE: What did you do today? - Nanno - 03-21-2016

Today was my birthday and the weather was balmy. We took Finn and Sputnik for a ride in the truck and went down to the lake in Colorado City. We had a relaxing walk around it and the goats showed off their tricks to some kids. Sputnik is getting very good at his two newest tricks: Nod "yes" and "bow" (different from "Repent!" because he must go down on only one knee instead of two).

This afternoon we drove up to Colorado Springs and played all three courses at Adventure Mini Golf, then ate out at Texas Roadhouse. It was a fun day. Smile

RE: What did you do today? - Saph - 03-21-2016

Happy Birthday Nanno!  And Happy Spring to you, Phil & all your critters!  Big Grin

RE: What did you do today? - nebs - 03-22-2016

Happy Birthday Nanno!

RE: What did you do today? - Nanno - 03-22-2016

Thanks guys! Love the goats in party hats!

RE: What did you do today? - hihobaron - 03-22-2016

Hello Nanno
Happy B day.
No Party hats here but great pictures from Spah.
I think the boys here are Still recovering from Green Beer and Cabbage. Smile
Happy Trails
hihobaron Pete and Sam

RE: What did you do today? - hihobaron - 03-22-2016

To Nanno
Good Job on CAE test.
================
News from here too.
I have been invited back to Prepper Camp 2016 to do a presentation on Pack goats.
I did a horse packing and using your backyard horse as a BOV last year.
Worked with a KY friend to do milking and a very very rudimentary Pack goat Presentation.

The above is what brought Pete and Sam to South Carolina (Stow Away Goats) AKA Truck Chasing Goats.

This year I'll handle the Pack goat part with Pete and Sam and the right equipment.
While she handles the Milking and goat milk products part.

This is the largest outdoor/only Prepper event in the East.

September in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is great weather for camping/hiking etc.]

Happy Trails
hihobaron Pete and Sam