Pack Goat Central
What did you do today? - Printable Version

+- Pack Goat Central (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome to PackGoatCentral (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: The Campfire (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: What did you do today? (/showthread.php?tid=306)

RE: What did you do today? - Saltlick - 07-06-2014

20 bars Smile nice!

Btw who is doing all of this co artwork for the banners? I just love it. The space one was my fave. You should make a calendar or soft cover art or comic when you get more. I'd buy it. Smile very creative!!

RE: What did you do today? - sydneyjd - 07-06-2014

Charlie Horse is making it. Big Grin

I would probably too. Smile

good idea!! Smile

RE: What did you do today? - Saltlick - 07-06-2014

Looks great Charlie Horse!!!

RE: What did you do today? - Taffy - 07-07-2014

Yesterday I re-built the fencing to include the new 12 x 12 covered lean-to for my buck and wethers. The whole lean-to is 36' long x 12' deep. I have it split into 3 sections. One for the does, one for my hay and one for the boy's.

Today I trimmed my does hooves. Tomorrow I'll trim the boy's hooves. That chore will be done for another 3-4 weeks!

I'm ready for another Rendy in cooler than 100* weather! Big Grin

RE: What did you do today? - Saltlick - 07-07-2014

Wow, that's way bigger than my studio I live in, lucky goats! Smile

Today I packed for Mongolia, tomorrow morning I fly out. Probably won't be on the forum until the end of August. Check it out, here are the bikes we fundraised for and bought for the rangers at Lake Hovsgol National Park in Mongolia! (The guy is a work-friend who worked his butt off to make this happen ).Those rangers are going to be so happy to have decent transportation to do their jobs. In other good news I got an update that both of my injured wethers are doing well, Django's knee looked less swollen, and Putnik isn't limping at all any more. Yay! Have a great summer everyone!

RE: What did you do today? - Dave-Trinity-Farms - 07-07-2014

Whelp going to miss you while your gone. If you get a chance here and there to say hi and maybe post some pictures that would be freaking awesome! Hope you burns are ready for the trip. Sure wish I was going with you. What a blast that would be! Be safe and do good Smile

RE: What did you do today? - Teckelhut - 07-07-2014

Gonna miss ya Saltlick. BTW, how's your legs?

I am sure that somewhere, sometime you can find an internet and do a check in now and then.

NICE BIKES! Are they being shipped? Or flown?

RE: What did you do today? - Saltlick - 07-07-2014

My burn is much better finally, although still needs to be covered for a few more days. The ointment I got from the doc helped the healing process. The bikes are Yamaha and they were shipped from Japan and have been tuned up and are now waiting in Ulan Baator, Mongolia. 15 of them, They will be ridden up to the north and delivered in person Smile I'll try and check in now and then!

RE: What did you do today? - Charlie Horse - 07-08-2014

Congrats SaltLick! I'm so glad about the bikes. I actually chipped in on those, but I wasn't confident that the goals would be reached-- But wow 15 bikes!!! I wish I could go to Mongolia again and stay a few months. So lucky! Have fun out there.

RE: What did you do today? - Nanno - 07-08-2014

That is awesome! I hope you have an amazing time in Mongolia. Please share your adventures with us when you return. I'm glad your goats are on the upswing. That's gotta be a relief. Here's hoping they continue to improve while you're away. Most of all, don't worry about them. I'm sure their caretaker will do a great job.