Pack Goat Central
Packgoat Buckling for Sale - Printable Version

+- Pack Goat Central (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Packgoat Buckling for Sale (/showthread.php?tid=2268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatzrule - 01-17-2018

I've showed the post to my mom she might be interested in him as a breeding buck if he is still intact. What are you asking for him?

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatwhisperer - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 04:06 PM)goatzrule Wrote: I've showed the post to my mom she might be interested in him as a breeding buck if he is still intact. What are you asking for him?

He is still intact.  I have not set a price.  I'd love to talk with your mom if she wants.  I am most interested in finding him a good home rather than having him end up in the freezer, so I'm not looking to get rich off him.  My number is 970-422-1888. Jeanne

I'll give her your number. She is also looking at a Nubian that is a lot closer, your about 6 1/2 hours from us so she wants to make sure that she really wants him. If she does decide to get your buck would it be possible to meet somewhere?

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatwhisperer - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 05:12 PM)goatzrule Wrote: I'll give her your number. She is also looking at a  Nubian that is a lot closer, your about 6 1/2 hours from us so she wants to make sure that she really wants him. If she does decide to get your buck would it be possible to meet somewhere?

I don't blame her for looking closer.  We could meet in Ridgway if that would help any.  It is about 2 or so hours from here.

I'll mention it we are going to look at the Nubian in a few days. Once we look at him either me or my mom will contact you and let you what we have decided.
Could you post some new pictures of him?

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatwhisperer - 01-19-2018

(01-17-2018, 06:46 PM)goatzrule Wrote: I'll mention it we are going to look at the Nubian in a few days. Once we look at him either me or my mom will contact you and let you what we have decided.
Could you post some new pictures of him?

Sorry, just saw this.  I will see if I can get some more current pictures.  We think he is more handsome than he was in October!!!

Okay, got some pictures.  It was a little difficult to get pictures, and the first picture will give you an idea of why.  On the last one, I went and got reinforcements to keep him occupied so I could take a picture and not have to  scratch him.  

Jeanne

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatzrule - 01-19-2018

He's pretty! We're going to look at the Nubian tomorrow so I'll be in touch after that.

(01-19-2018, 03:36 PM)goatzrule Wrote: He's pretty! We're going to look at the Nubian tomorrow so I'll be in touch after that.

Great.  Yes, he's very pretty, handsome and friendly - which is why we've kept advertising and trying to find him a good home.  If we had more space and he could be used for more than one of our five does, we would keep him.  Thanks for keeping me updated.

RE: Packgoat Buckling for Sale - goatzrule - 01-20-2018

Hey goatwhisperer,
We're not sure what we're going to do yet,the Nubian's nice but not as friendly as we like so we're going to think about it for a day or two and I'll let you know what we decide.