Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Spot - The Packgoat of the Future!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sure. Great goat of the future. Only... you'll need 3 grad students to maintain it, $8,000 in batteries when they wear down, charging stations in the mountains, and for the bigger ones, a trailer with a hoist. Oh and don't forget the initial purchase price of "you can't afford it".
Amazing what they can do with robotics nowadays! I think it's super cool, but it's funny to think that centuries of scientific study, countless man hours, failed prototypes, and mountains of money has produced what boils down to a totally useless imitation life form. If we think these robots are neat, then real live creatures should blow our minds. Yet all it takes to make life is a little love. Wink
When he kicked it, it moved like it was alive! Creepy!
What is really missing is the cuddle factor.
[attachment=4439]
I still prefer this
Now that is real cuddly. No man can improve that with a machine. If you think a Lamancha looks different with no ears that headless goat robot is really strange.
So they made pack "animals" for Millenials.  You can control with your smart phone.  Know you can enjoy all the natural sights and sounds of the great outdoors with a conferting machanical hiss!!!  Where  can I get mine.
They should make it with a slow dribble of goat berries dropping behind it.
(12-23-2017, 08:55 AM)IdahoNancy Wrote: [ -> ]Now that is real cuddly. No man can improve that with a machine. If you think a Lamancha looks different with no ears that headless goat robot is really strange.

be nice to Licorice just because her ears are only 1 inch long doesn't mean that they're not there
Pages: 1 2