Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Pack Goats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 pack goats I need to rehome. They are 3 1/2 years old, healthy with horns. Alpine, Saanen and Oberhasli mix. Wethered. About 200# ea. Nice animals.

Gary.

The goats have been rehomed. Thanks to all!
(02-24-2020, 10:09 AM)glebold Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 pack goats I need to rehome. They are 3 1/2 years old, healthy with horns. Alpine, Saanen and Oberhasli mix. Wethered. About 200# ea. Nice animals.

Gary.
How much are you asking and where are you located? 

Josh
Do you have photos of the other 2?
What’s your location? What’s the price?
I’m very interested . Where are they located ? Call or text Harold 503-812-9446 I’m in Oregon
Where are you located?
Nothing more suspenseful than an unanswered pack goats for sale thread!  
Just an FYI I pm’d and emailed right after they posted. No reply yet but I have checked my email about a hundred times today.  I really feel the ogcd kick in. 

Good luck to all who are interested.
Following!
(02-24-2020, 09:27 PM)Herdbull307 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing more suspenseful than an unanswered pack goats for sale thread!  
Just an FYI I pm’d and emailed right after they posted. No reply yet but I have checked my email about a hundred times today.  I really feel the ogcd kick in. 

Good luck to all who are interested.
Good Morning, I sent 3 replies...apparently they did not make it to you...the goats have been rehomed. Thank you for your interest.