Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Kiko buck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have been  purpose breeding pack Goats for the past several years. We are getting out of the pack Goat game because of my sons injury that I mentioned earlier. We have sold our string of Trained Goats to someone who I am confident will put them to good use. 

We still have our breeding buck.  I found the Kiko added size and strength and endurance to our pack Goats. We used a kiko LaMancha mix  and had great success.

If you’ve researched the Kiko breed and are considering adding their genetics to your breeding program I have an excellent proven buck.

Unfortunately he was two when I bought him so he has had no training curing a pack himself, but his offspring have proven to be excellent Packers. He is larger than average even for a kiko weighing in at just under 300 pounds.   He’s friendly and takes treats and is not hard to work with but I don’t think he would be useful himself as a packer. 

$500