Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Packgoat Buckling for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow! How old is he? Could you post picture of his father?
(01-21-2018, 12:01 PM)goatzrule Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! How old is he? Could you post  picture of his father?

He will be eight months old at the end of this week.  I will see if my friend who also used his father still has a picture of the buck.  I didn't take a picture of him, and the person who had him (my vet) sold him and all the other goats she had.  She had "inherited" them.
(01-21-2018, 12:21 PM)goatwhisperer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 12:01 PM)goatzrule Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! How old is he? Could you post  picture of his father?

He will be eight months old at the end of this week.  I will see if my friend who also used his father still has a picture of the buck.  I didn't take a picture of him, and the person who had him (my vet) sold him and all the other goats she had.  She had "inherited" them.

My friend sent me a picture, but it's too large to attach here.  My husband will see if he can shrink it.  I'm am heading out for the rest of the afternoon.  It might be easier to send it by email.  Do you want to give me your email address and I can forward it to you later if my husband can't figure out how to shrink it?
I'll ask my mom about giving you my e-mail. She's in town too.
(01-21-2018, 01:30 PM)goatzrule Wrote: [ -> ]I'll ask my mom about giving you my e-mail. She's in town too.

Okay, I understand.  I wonder about putting my email on here too.  However, I have put my phone number, so you can give me a call and maybe we can find a way to get the picture to you.  My husband has not had a chance to see if he could shrink it yet.
I would not post an email address on a public forum. There are all kinds of phishing schemes on the internet that will pick it up for spamming purposes. You can use the private message system here on the forums if you wish to be secure. Look at the top right corner of the website under the banner. There is a little gray link that says "Private Messages". It's great for sharing personal information between specific users without sharing it with the world.
Yes I was going to send her a PM with the email.
(01-21-2018, 06:31 PM)Nanno Wrote: [ -> ]I would not post an email address on a public forum. There are all kinds of phishing schemes on the internet that will pick it up for spamming purposes. You can use the private message system here on the forums if you wish to be secure. Look at the top right corner of the website under the banner. There is a little gray link that says "Private Messages". It's great for sharing personal information between specific users without sharing it with the world.

Oh, thank you, just saw it and I do have a message - from you maybe?  See, I do continue to learn new things!!!
(01-21-2018, 06:36 PM)goatwhisperer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 06:31 PM)Nanno Wrote: [ -> ]I would not post an email address on a public forum. There are all kinds of phishing schemes on the internet that will pick it up for spamming purposes. You can use the private message system here on the forums if you wish to be secure. Look at the top right corner of the website under the banner. There is a little gray link that says "Private Messages". It's great for sharing personal information between specific users without sharing it with the world.

Oh, thank you, just saw it and I do have a message - from you maybe?  See, I do continue to learn new things!!!

Thanks again, Nanno, just got the message and replied to it.
Okay, back to the drawing board - anyone interested in this handsome fella?
Pages: 1 2 3 4