Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Meet Thor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[img][Image: Thor1.jpg][/img]

Thanks to Dave at Trinity Pack goats, I have my first little buckling in training! He is one of three bucklings out of Saqarra, and is a full brother to Legion. My family is very excited, and he sure is cute. My friend Nathan is also picking out a buckling to be Thor's pasture buddy, but let me warn anyone who goes out to Dave and Tracy's farm. Picking a baby goat from them is like opening a can of Pringles! So I am getting a second one, starting us out with a herd of three. I can't wait to see what adventures we have!
Congratulations! (I see you figured out how to post a photo Smile).
[img][Image: ThorwithSaqarra.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140309_174652.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: ThorCadenkiss.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: BrockandThor.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140304_124425.jpg][/img]
I LOVE that third photo! Baby goat hugs and kisses are the best!

Oh man, I could never pick just one either. Wink
Congratulations! Smile
He's so cute! Looks like you're in for some funSmile
Smile Your boys are listed and held for you on the website!
You'll have great fun right away. I waste no time taking them on adventures-- So while they cant PACK they can certainly tag along on hikes. At first, just down the road, then a few miles, and later, camping!

Check it out-- Here's Amelia Goat-hart and Shelby GT when they were 3 months old on a mild hike to a local waterfall.

[Image: baby_goats_02.jpg]

Here's Bacchus and Woodstock climbing a mountain at around five months.

[Image: timp_summit_06.jpg]

I look forward to seeing pics of your little guys on the trail!
Great photos! Bonding time and conditioning is so important. Plus it's fun!

(03-11-2014, 08:22 AM)Charlie Horse Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have great fun right away. I waste no time taking them on adventures-- So while they cant PACK they can certainly tag along on hikes. At first, just down the road, then a few miles, and later, camping!

Check it out-- Here's Amelia Goat-hart and Shelby GT when they were 3 months old on a mild hike to a local waterfall.

[Image: baby_goats_02.jpg]

Here's Bacchus and Woodstock climbing a mountain at around five months.

[Image: timp_summit_06.jpg]

I look forward to seeing pics of your little guys on the trail!
Well, Thor is growing fast and I will be picking him and a doeling up soon! He lost his baby coat, and I think his coloring/markings are even cooler! He is the one with the blue collar.

[img][Image: 20140509_165641.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 20140509_170302.jpg][/img]
Pages: 1 2 3 4