Pack Goat Central

Full Version: New Kikos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am picking up two Kiko kids from Craig Adams in Ill the first week of April. Here is link to his site, the herd sires, on this pGE, the bucks sire is Black Magic. Both these sires are at 300lbs. Shogun maybe more now. I will get their weights when I am down there.

http://www.kikocraigadams.com/herdsires.html

I will be bringing them to the Rendy at Bend, also an English Shepherd pup, so please feel free to introduce yourselves to the three of them, they will all enjoy the socializing.

Both of the kids will be on hikes, with mini panniers, but nothing serious for the buck til he is two and then minimal, his job is to grow, and to make a couple sons, when that is accomplished he will be castrated and a full time packer. I hope to add another doe this summer or fall. Somewhen down the road I do want to get an Alpine Ibex doeling, but its going to take finding one I can afford. I am going to be watching the exotic animal auctions, there is one in central Ohio and another in SE Mo. I'll be watching their consignments and hoping.

Meanwhile the Kiko project goes on. My buck is brown and the doe is white. Color isnot an item in Kikos, just growth and hardiness in parasite resistence.

Life goes on, looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rendy. Is anyone coming from the east? More power to them if so.

Jake
Very cool Jake. Can't wait to see the pics! 300 pounds is a brute.
That's so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how they develop over the next few years.
Here are pics taken Sunday, by Rendy they should be pretty good sized. The buckling born in Dec, the doe in Jan I think.

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...5m0f17lvs6#

Copy and paste to your browser. I am going to pick them up April 7th. I do want to get another doeling in July. Once the buck has two sons well started he will become a wether and A String Pack Goat !

I hope that opens up, to a page on my yahoo forum page.
Cant see the pics, wants you to sign into a Yahoo acct.
I'll see if I can figure something else out. I amnot much of a computer whiz. Yahoo and Gmail are pretty cutthroat on other browsers. A pox on all of their houses !
Jake, I am not computer savy and just figured it out last night. It is really easy. Create an account at photobucket.com then upload your pics on it. Next to the uploaded image will be several options on the right hand side. Click on the URL and it automatically copies your pic. Then come back to this site and click on the picture icon and paste it in the box. Once you do it, it is very simple. Good luck!
What I do is I resize my images and put them into a special "Goat Photos" folder on my computer. Then I upload them onto this site using the attachments feature. Either way works just as well.
I let the spot do it for me Smile That way it keeps the usage small here and on my website. But I do the same, put em into a separate folder so I dont lose track of the smaller pictures.
I will refer back to this,

those wernt my photos but ones sent to me of the pair. Much to learn.
Pages: 1 2