Pack Goat Central

Full Version: fencing for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fencing for sale update. There are 4 120' rolls available now. I have separated the two with slight damage. Those two have a strand here and there that needs reattached and that's pretty much all I found wrong. The lady wants $75 for each of those-neither are spoken for yet. I have already set one aside for Joe to pick up at rendy. That leaves two good ones not spoken for that she wants $100 for each.
(03-04-2014, 02:07 PM)deschutes dawn Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 120' lengths of the portable net electric fencing I am selling for a friend. It had been used as a temporary pasture divider for a dairy goat herd. The lady gave $175 for each roll and wants $100 each now. There was 7 rolls to begin with and I am taking 2 and another person is taking 2 (at this time-there actually might be 1 more available). There is no charger with these but I believe Harbor Freight has the solar kits for $65. If interested please PM me and I can get more info to you.

I hope I am not too late to reply.. Is it still available for sale? Waiting for quick reply..
Still have a couple lengths. Also the damaged ones are available.
Pages: 1 2