Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Video of the babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a link to the first babies of the year. The boy is the one dancing around the two girls lol.

Very cool Dave! Some very cool colors. You always have quality animals!
Aren't they so cute! They're like little popcorns! I'm getting anxious for my babies... six more weeks! I'm expecting mostly Alpines this year.
Love that stripe down the back.
Another video of the babies so far Smile

Wheeeee!!! Baby goats!! I love the color of the one who lays down in the back corner. Reminds me of Finn. Boy or girl?
I want to sit in there and play with them. Its fun for me to look at the baby pictures of my goats and see how much they've changed. I remember taking Bacchus on a hike in the Uintas when he was so young that he slept in my sleeping bag next to me. (It was not a good night's sleep-- Victoria was absolutely wild-eyed all night and sure there were monsters out there. She kept bothering me.) I remember taking Bacchus and Woodstock to the top of Timpanogos-- It was a huge journey for the little guys, but they did it. Woodstock was really tuckered near the top with the thin air. I remember going to Stuart Falls with baby Shelby and Amelia, and all the kids that happened to be on a group trip made the trail very difficult. The babies wanted to follow all the wrong people! Good times. I'd totally like a male cooue blawunck (thats French). I only have a female that color and I think she'll be staying home for a majority of the future adventures. Its by far my favorite goat paint scheme.