Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Looking for Pack Goat Partner Spokane Wa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 6 pack goat wethers that I'm currently boarding in Deer Park Washington just north of Spokane.  I'm looking for someone to share my goats and/or board my goats.

My boys are all bottle babies that love to hike.  They are all 1 year old.  I have 3 Sables, 2 Ober/Alpine crosses, and 1 French Alpine.  

I hike with them often and will use them for archery elk hunting in September.  

I would love to find a person/family who would like to share their use and hike with them while boarding them or sharing boarding expenses.

A rifle hunter would be ideal, as I will be using them during archery seasons.  

Please contact me with any questions/interest.  Thanks.
Good looking boys. I hope you find the right local match!
(01-22-2016, 01:23 PM)danceswithbourbons Wrote: [ -> ]I have 6 pack goat wethers that I'm currently boarding in Deer Park Washington just north of Spokane.  I'm looking for someone to share my goats and/or board my goats.

My boys are all bottle babies that love to hike.  They are all 1 year old.  I have 3 Sables, 2 Ober/Alpine crosses, and 1 French Alpine.  

I hike with them often and will use them for archery elk hunting in September.  

I would love to find a person/family who would like to share their use and hike with them while boarding them or sharing boarding expenses.

A rifle hunter would be ideal, as I will be using them during archery seasons.  

Please contact me with any questions/interest.  Thanks.
hi iam in chattaroy were like neighbors .I also hunt elk archery and have 30 goats, I need to sell half of them.