Pack Goat Central

Full Version: testing images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, just so ya'll know, Phil updated the website (hence the slightly new look) and he also made it so we can post full-sized photographs and the website will adjust the size automatically. Just in time too--I'm eager to see all those awesome Rendy photos! Yay Phil!
Might I suggest changing the blue back ground color to white. The blue on blue is a little hard to read the text
Y'all may need to press the refresh button a couple of times to get the site to re-load proper for you the first time.

-Phil
I fear change. It causes things to be.... different.

I notice the avatar pictures appear after the "email, PM, Website, Find" line, causing them to hover out there awkwardly. Seems like there should be a <br> to set them to the far left.

Its a little weird how in this format everyone seems to be crowding in on one giant post. I'm in the same box as other people w/o the divider or colored box.
Hmm... I'm not seeing what ya'll are describing. Can you post a screenshot?
Nevermind guys. Suddenly the format has completely changed and looks great.
Oh good. It looked weird on my computer yesterday too until Phil made me refresh a few times.