What did you do today?
Now those are some handsome goats. The hairy one looks like a character for sure.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Today we hiked in the local forest with Gilbert and Koby early, before the rain set in.  The bush smelled of eucalyptus oil after the showers last night and there were butterflies everywhere.  Of course I forgot the insect repellent on the one day there were wasps annoying Koby Sad

Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Koby looks huge! How much does he weigh?
Happiness is a working goat
He is a fairly large goat, 215lbs
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
Nice! Hopefully my little guy gets at least 200 pounds.
Beautiful photos everyone!
I want to see that striking broadside picture in the calendar contest this year if Nanno finds the time to another one together. He is beautiful.
I'm goat sitting for a friend this weekend and they have the cutest bottle baby buckling! Meet Nubin!

and then her Oberhasli/Alpine Sophie who is really sweet.

They also have a few other goats that I'll be able to get pictures of tomorrow, I would have gotten more today but my camera battery died.
Around 16 below most mornings recently, getting up to 10 below with an occasional warm spell to zero. Mountain biking weather is long over here in MN. 10 below is cross country skiing weather with occasional stops for  cold salad:

Richard
Oh my! Rather chilly isn't it? Your goats look fluffy enough to handle it though! I love how poofy they are. It makes me want to squeeze them and run my hands through their fur. Smile