wethers for sale Alpines, Sannans, Togenburgs
I have some one year olds, two, and three year olds, all verry friendly bottle fed from two days old. All fixed after four months old we have been going for walks a couple times a week. Looking for good homes   for my boys. I live in Spokane Wa. get in touch with elkarcher48@gmail .com  thanks Larry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Larry Fields Wrote: I have some one year olds, two, and three year olds, all verry friendly bottle fed from two days old. All fixed after four months old we have been going for walks a couple times a week. Looking for good homes   for my boys. I live in Spokane Wa. get in touch with elkarcher48@gmail .com  thanks Larry.

Larry how many total do you have? are they cl cae johns free? I am in western Wash Bow to be exact and I am looking to get a 4-6 string of packers I currently have 3 very spoiled brush eaters so I'm familiar with goat care and keeping. I am very interested in what you have available but will be out of town till Sunday eve. Look forward to your reply THANKS LYRCH.
(08-04-2017, 02:59 PM)lyrch Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Larry Fields Wrote: I have some one year olds, two, and three year olds, all verry friendly bottle fed from two days old. All fixed after four months old we have been going for walks a couple times a week. Looking for good homes   for my boys. I live in Spokane Wa. get in touch with elkarcher48@gmail .com  thanks Larry.

Larry how many total do you have? are they cl cae johns free? I am in western Wash Bow to be exact and I am looking to get a 4-6 string of packers I currently have 3 very spoiled brush eaters so I'm familiar with goat care and keeping. I am very interested in what you have available but will be out of town till Sunday eve. Look forward to your reply THANKS LYRCH.

Hi Lyrch,

Thread drift: I notice you live in Bow.  I live in Mt Vernon and have been packing with goats for 15+ years.  If you are interested, it might be nice to get together and chat about pack goats.

Perry
(08-04-2017, 06:54 PM)Perry I have been raising goats for four years, I am down to twenty now but I want to keep ten I have two Sannan three year olds that have packing experience and  they both weigh over two hundred lbs, I  had two tested last year and they came out good there from dairy farms and get tested regulary. I have photos if you like I can send them to you from my phone. I have some reference people that have bought goats for hunting last year and had great success. Wrote:

Hi Lyrch,

Thread drift: I notice you live in Bow.  I live in Mt Vernon and have been packing with goats for 15+ years.  If you are interested, it might be nice to get together and chat about pack goats.

Perry

Lyrch I dont know if I gave the reply you needed Ive put some new photos and Iam willing to send you more if you would like  Larry.
I still have a few nice pack goats left haven't sold them all if your interested!!