Pacific Crest Trail
(09-14-2018, 12:02 PM)Kat Wrote: You must have gone up the Polallie Ridge trail by accident haha.... always gotta watch that one.  Coincidentally I went up there with my goats on labor day weekend, overnighted up near Diamond Lake.  They were pretty tired the last 1000' gain, took our sweet time for sure but it worked.

Sorry to hear about your Kingsley, maybe it is his joints bothering him, poor guy.

P.S. Hope to post entries in the NAPgA calendar site soon, waiting as I am hoping to get a few more trips in before Sep 30 with some better pics!  Weather this weekend is pretty bad tho Sad

very cool! 
I vaguely looked at the sign and some how read the arrows backwards, we did start heading up Polallie haha which was way more brutal than out out of shape group was ready for. 

Excited to see your photos!
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart
Just seeing this. So very sorry for your loss and all the sickness your babes went thru. Here's hoping all that is behind you now and only fun adventures ahead.
Thank you
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart