Northwest Pack Goats Gift Certificate!
Northwest Pack Goats & Supply has generously offered a $50 gift certificate giveaway for June! For your chance to win, all you have to do is reply to this thread. A name will be randomly selected at the end of the month. 

.gif   NW_GiftCert.gif (Size: 8.38 KB / Downloads: 77)

Thank you Rex and Terri from Northwest Pack Goats! Let's give these guys a big "Welcome back!" to the online packgoat community! Rex and Terri started the original Packgoatforums.com, which is why we have our community today. We owe these guys a lot!

(06-05-2017, 07:34 AM)Nanno Wrote: Northwest Pack Goats & Supply has generously offered a $50 gift certificate giveaway for June! For your chance to win, all you have to do is reply to this thread. A name will be randomly selected at the end of the month. 

Thank you Rex and Terri from Northwest Pack Goats! Let's give these guys a big "Welcome back!" to the online packgoat community! Rex and Terri started the original Packgoatforums.com, which is why we have our community today. We owe these guys a lot!
Heart Welcome back Rex & Terri!  You have been greatly missed! Heart
What a generous offer! Thank you Rex and Terri!
Goatberries Happen!
Doh! I just ordered a pocket-pad from them and I'll be putting it on the saddle tonight. I should have waited and bought it with the gift certificate which I'm sure to win!

And now for a haiku

What has fallen out?
The biped leads me onward.
The toilet paper!
Awesome!
That's very generous Smile
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
I am in! Thanks
I'm in, hope I win! Smile
Robin's Third Acre Nigerians
Thanks for the chance.