Desert Newbie
Hey there,

We just recently got two Oberhalsi wethers we want to pack train. I am running into the problem of finding trails and training areas in Tucson.
Any help??
Welcome! I'm not familiar with the Tucson area, but it looks like there are several National Forests near there. I should think you'd be able to use any of the trails in them unless goats are specifically prohibited. I tend to take goats anywhere people take dogs, including through neighborhoods and parks. I put them on leashes if there's much traffic. If you know anyone who rides horses, that might be a good place to start as far as finding trails in your area. Good luck!
pbaldwinHey there,

We just recently got two Oberhalsi wethers we want to pack train. I am running into the problem of finding trails and training areas in Tucson.
Any help??

Hi Desert Newbie,  You can try Mount Lemon for some hikes. The Catalina's do not allow goats. I have taken pack goats up to shoots in the town of Catalina. Nice trails up there and I don;t think anyone will bother you. Glad to have another person who likes pack goats. Goatsrule