Harness & wagon fitting queries
Thanks Ms Mudd Smile
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
We had our first driving lesson in over three months yesterday. Being Winter, it's been either too boggy or the wind has been howling bitterly until now.  Koby hadn't forgotten anything, but he did play up a little. It wasn't until I saw some of the videos that my friend Kat took that I realised he had grown again and his breeching now needs to be adjusted.  It would have been bothering him a little.  Anyhow, I am super proud of this boy  Smile

Very, very awesome! I love your cart! I think it's much nicer than mine and a better fit for these large goats we have.
Thanks Nanno, but I think it is the same as yours except for three aspects: 1. the shafts aren't adjustable  Sad , 2. it's a little wider in the seat (supposed to be a 2 person but really only 2 kids would fit) and 3. it lacks a handy bar to tie the reins to when you're getting in and out.  We can probably sort #3 out ourselves but I don't think we can make the shafts adjustable.
Ha awesome. anyone seen 123homefree yet? uses sheep for the most part.
I as well use sheep at the moment because thats whats in my herd. hoping to hook my ram up to a sled for wood hauling in winter and a cart.
Let us know how it goes!