3 pack goats for sale
I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale

Attached Files
.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 117.75 KB / Downloads: 83)
(09-19-2016, 02:01 PM)Trappertim Wrote: I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale

Interested in 1 pack and 3 sets of panniers, let me know what you got and price, pictures would be nice also,
Matt
(09-28-2016, 01:51 PM)Duck-Slayer Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:01 PM)Trappertim Wrote: I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale

Interested in 1 pack and 3 sets of panniers, let me know what you got and price, pictures would be nice also,
Matt

I would possibly be interested in 2 packs if I knew what price you are asking. Thanks! Cate
Where are you located?
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada