Who's Ready?
I've been waiting since the last day of hunting season last year! it is almost time too head too the mountains with the goat's once again, very excited, i'm alot more prepared this year than I have been in the last 2 year's. I have been hiking with the goats 2-3 times a week with weight, all 3 are doing well, leaving in 6 days for a archery deer hunt here in Idaho in 6 days. Hope everyone else is making there plans and are ready too go, good luck to all!
Matt
Best of luck this season! We aren't hunters but I'm still looking forward to the coming season when temperatures are cooler and my summer Saddle Club activities and riding lessons are over so we have more time to go hiking! We always take a week or two "goat vacation" in fall and I absolutely can't wait!!
Duck-Slayer
I know the feeling, used to hunt white tails in Wisconsin, no goats at that point in time though.
Now it is more planing the next walk about with goats/ fun with "City Folk" interaction with Pack Goats.
I can do that here around "City Folk" and let the goats "Hunt"  City Folk Smile
Kind of a different "Hunting" season here.
Good Hunting
Happy Trails
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in South Carolina
Early archery for deer opens for me one week!!! Early elk, Sept. 10th!!! Already got one blind done up. Heading over today to get the other one cleaned up and ready. Then I get to help the brother and dad with their muzzle loader hunts. Late elk if nothing comes through in early. And all the while upland bird and waterfowl! Yep, so ready.

Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)