Camping
The first night out camping my goats are usually restless.  They don't get the rest they normally get at home.  I'm pretty much the same way.  The first night (Thursday) at the Rendy was no different.  They were restless during the night - especially when it began raining at 2:30 AM.  Friday morning it was damp and the wind was blowing.  I'm a sun worshipper and could not get warm!  That comes from living in the desert!  Some friends and I were sitting by the trailer enjoying warm mugs of coffee.  The trailer was blocking the wind.  As usual, Bourbon was standing by me chewing his cud.  He moved behind my chair and pretty soon his head started going lower and lower until it was finally resting on the fender of the trailer and he was out.  Sleeping like a baby.  Eldon and Debbi Otta snapped a couple of photos of him and he never even flinched.  Morgan decided to lay down right on top of my feet.  He makes a nice foot warmer!

Goatberries Happen!
Taffy
Great pictures, My complements to your camera person. Smile
Looks like here when I settle down on the deck at night to grill a steak. But not as cold and wet. Smile
And  I have 4 now that gather round.
My guy's prefer to play King of the Fender on my big trailer.
One of the best goats I have been around in the last few years was a boar wether called Tank.
He was a barn goat in the Boarder Patrol(Arizona) horse barn I was doing some training in. 200 pounds of very solid goat.
Made a good foot rest, and was just fine about laying around in the shade with you.
Tank's story is posted some were with pictures on this site.
Happy Trails
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in SC
Wow the Captain has sure grown since last October's San Rafael trip! I wonder if he can still strike a pose!
Fun pictures, Taffy!