NAPgA Rendezvous 2016
I don't see Legion on the 2016 chart. Is he still with Curtis?
He is to big to fit in a trailer anymore... Smile But really, Curtis brought the two boys he was selling and just a couple of boys. Although Legion is awesome to look at, he still isnt very functional. Might even be coming back here. The injury at birth might just be to much to over come and make him a real packer. Might just have to be my fishing buddy.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Hello Dave
Sorry to hear about Legion not being able to pack.
Driving goat maybe????
Speaking of Fishing Buddy's Smile
SC on the 4th I can go fishing with no permits or license . Smile Smile
I have a nice spot picked out and a lake close to BC 1. I am having ideas of taking Pete and Sam along.
We have bass,Brim,panfish here. Probably catch more bottle Bass than anything else.
Ohh you need a worm on the hook???? Smile
Try to goatafy some City Folk
Probably have to have more goat treats than fish bait.
Happy Trails
hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in SC.
Poor Legion! I had no idea that injury still affected him. I'm sure that even if he can't work hard, he'd still love to have a little job to do. I'd love to see some recent pictures of him.
If he does come back Ill give him a good 6 months of conditioning to be double sure he cant do serious work. LOL which of course would end in winter and who doesnt get fat and lazy in the winter? If nothing else, like I said, he loves to fish. Might even enjoy some early bow hunting with me. He is an outstanding point goat. Slightest movement or sound and he is at attention.

The biggest problem is he has no one to be penned with. Which was the biggest reason to send him over to Curtis. He was bored and a bit lonely...
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)